Interested in Joining Our Firm?
If you are serious about becoming an entrepreneur or just want to do real estate as a side hustle. Make a successful transition to a career with a thriving Los Angeles cloud-based real estate brokerage.
You may already be a licensed real estate agent, looking to start your new real estate endeavor or need a better brokerage to support the growth of your real estate business.
The only commitment is your drive and your time to make and meet with your appointments.
Our real estate company is rapidly growing and we are currently seeking real estate agents to join our brokerage.
Why Join Our Real Estate Company:
- Our brokerage is one of a handful of real estate firms that sincerely cares for its agent production and their business.
- We are a culture of enterprising, charismatic real estate agent, all driven towards the same goals.
- Our NO COST mentorship program enables every agent to learn from the top agents in the business in personal, one-on-one relationships.
- Our brokerage offers every agent an IDX mobile-friendly website that allows our agents to build, grow, and manage their real estate business online, so they can focus on delighting their clients.
- Our brokerage allows their agents to freely work any city, any neighborhood, any market, anytime, anywhere, residential or commercial and negotiate their own commissions, unlike its competitors that limits its agents to grow their real estate business. It’s truly an independent network, unlike other independently owned franchises.
- Our lead generation is always at the forefront. Powered by web-based technology resulting in an in-depth local reach of daily new client leads.
- No desk fees. No royalty fees. No franchise fees. Keep 7o-100% of your hard earned commission. You pay zero application and enrollment fees.
- Work anywhere, with a focus on technology Saul Galvan Real Estate is changing the way real estate agents and consumers work together. No mandatory meetings or hours. No commute to an office. The only commitment is your drive & your time to make and meet with your appointments.
Real Estate Agent
Apply for this position if:
- You’re a Top Performer with a great attitude
- Love to work from home, your car, or on the road
- You love making phone calls and setting appointments
- You love selling homes.
- You enjoy varied administrative work
- You thrive working in a high paced sales environment and are eager to WOW prospective clients
- Customer focused and committed to delivering the best experiences through every real estate transaction
- Tech savvy and adaptable to change
- You have high energy & a low ego
- You’re collaborative and love working in a team environment
- You’re amazing and we need to have you
- Active CA Real Estate License (or have successfully passed the CA state exam)
- Flexible Schedule (Commit to 3/hrs minimum per week)
- Basic computer skills (Internet, Typing, Microsoft Office, Google Applications, G-Suite, Email)
- Must have a smartphone
- Have a desire to learn the real estate business, or take on additional business
- Telemarketing and/or Sales experience a plus, but not required
- Develops and maintains office forms, CRM, and assists broker with office leads
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Assist or host an open house event and other community marketing
- Assist Transaction Coordinator on all real estate transactions and files
- Distribution of signs, flyers and other marketing materials
- Researching ownership records, market data, and industry trends
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
- Presenting free home price estimates and marketing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing and buyer agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating offers
Required - Smile, Positive attitude, entrepreneurial drive, desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals, a go-getter, ethical conduct, flexible schedule, innovative, and great time management
Meet the Team